Friday, July 15, 2011

Momma, I'm Comin' Home...or...Let's Get the Hell Outta Here! (Which ever you prefer!)



I knew I was in better spirits when a nurse looked at me carrying in the car seat for Carter to come home in and she just started laughing.  I guess I was swinging the carrier back and forth like a little girl with a basket of flowers and had a big smile on my face.  I didn't even know I was doing it.  But the nurse noticed right away and said, "Now that's one happy Momma who gets to take ber baby home!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- this is a totally random comment- I saw your note on Esther's page about your birth story and clicked... and found that we are both post-infertility peeps. Congratulations on your newest addition! :D I'm always so delighted to hear stories about people who have survived the grind that is infertility, and I just wanted to pop over and say congrats. Yay babies! :)