Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye for Now

A decision has been made. Once Byron and I said it verbally, I've been at complete peace. We have decided not to go back to the fertility clinic for now. I don't know how long "now" should be considered. It could be 6 months, a year, or forever. We haven't given up hope. We'll be trying more natural approaches and looking into more holistic treatments. However, that being said, I am ready to move on. I want to move on with my life, my family's life. One's life can very easily be put on hold during fertility treatments. Mine has been on hold since January. I'm sure there are people who's lives have been put on hold for much longer, years even. I refuse to choose that for myself or for my family. There are sport lessons for Wyatt to take, home improvement projects to work on, trips to take, and memories to be made. I would love to have more children. I pray for it every night as I get on my knees to speak with my Heavenly Father.



But the bottom line is, this is our family. I made this family picture wall as a tribute, a celebration, a reminder of the blessings in my life. I have a happy, Eternal family. If the Lord blesses us with more children, it will be on His timeline, and it will be really, really good icing on an already wonderful cake. And with that, this is my last post for this blog. Thank you for your comments, your well wishes, your love. I'll keep this blog running in case it may serve as an inspiration to others who are in my position. Goodbye for now.

1 comment:

Emily Rocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.