Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Almost 37 weeks and all is Hell! Just joking!

Really, I am just joking.  I was just thoroughly convinced I would have had this baby by now.  The contractions are out of this world crazy, and I can't even roll over in bed without one coming on.  I've decided that all of you who told me this baby wouldn't come until later have jinxed me and so I am blaming my pain on you.  :p  Also, I'm blaming my sleepless nights on you as well.  Do you know what's on TV at 2 AM?  Infomercials and porno.  Its frightening to be turning the channel and going from a vacuum cleaner for sale to someone's bare butt filling my TV screen.  And I think I'll blame my carpal tunnel on you as well.  I have forgotten what my right hand feels like.  I really would like to use my right hand right about the time I scramble to change the channel on the TV when the bare butt shows up.

But (no pun intended, well, maybe a little), I do realize that the longer this baby cooks, they healthier he'll be.  I also realize that I can still do things I couldn't do when I was preggo with Wyatt (like walk a mile yesterday).  I have more time to do things I love, like scrapbooking, and do things I forgot that I loved, like reading.  I'm living in the moment, just does it have to be so painful?

No comments: